Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012





            Before every family get busy like a bee preparing for their “Noche Buena” my high school friends and I brighten up our day by doing a mini Christmas Party at S.M Bacoor City Mall (our hang-out place).  It’s just a non-plan party, we just got bored waiting for Christmas Eve and we want to occupy our time with a remarkable and blissful things. Our friend Owen make a group messages for all of us out of the blue and everyone agree to meet up at the mall. By four in the afternoon Me, Owen, Leo and Dianne were already circuiting around the mall while waiting for the others.  I wanted to make the mini dinner party unforgettable so I decided that we should have our exchange gifts. At first they don’t like the idea, because it’s just a waste of time looking for the gifts and second it’s another waste of money! (Guys where’s the spirit of Christmas by reasoning like that!) But after all the mocking that I make, they all agree to my indication of gift giving at the price of 100 pesos and above. Once Johnson and Stephanie arrive I tossed all the name folded paper on the floor so we can get who’s we’re exchanging gifts with. So we only have 20 minutes to look for a gift and go back to the meeting place at Pizza Hut, where we are going to have our Christmas dinner. I’m freaking out what to buy for my friend Dianne, I got her name and I don’t actually know what things will fit to her. After gazing in the boutique, I finally bought my present to her; It’s a black bonnet with a print of skull in the middle, kind a gothic but chic. After I pay for it and wrap it up I went to our meeting place, well everyone’s late as usual, so I headed to the Pizza Hut and just look what’s on their menu, I’m hungry and I want to have the dinner as early as we can cause I need to rush back home to be with my family. Then Leo, Owen and Dianne shows up, we agreed that will order while waiting for the two sloths, so as soon as they arrive we can start our meal. The two hash out before our foods served, but we wait not that long, before we spoil our delicious foods we go first in exchanging gifts. First is Owen, he get a gift from Leo-it’s a brown pouch bought at Human with matching paper bag (well Owen seems to be contented with that!) Second is Johnson, he receives a gift from Owen- surprisingly it’s a big joke! A girly neck towel! (Everyone burst into laughter after seeing that thing, it’s so gayish! And we feel sorry for him getting a gift from the joker-Owen). And then it’s my turn- my present was from Johnson a necklace with a camera piece, it was cute and simply and I appreciate it. Dianne got my bonnet from Genevieve Gozum Boutique, she laughs when she saw it with a big skull print and in black color, they say it was like a rocker headdress or a motorist. We joke about it and we get so high. Next is Stephanie- she got a handkerchiefs from Dianne and it is an Armando Caruso brand. Exciting to have the last gift is Leo- he got a perfume from Stephanie- a blue bottle from Penshoppe. Everyone enjoy the exchange gift thing and really appreciate the effort, without wasting time we head to our meal and enjoy every bits of it. On our table we have “Parmesan Cheesy Crust Pizza Supreme”, Meatballs spaghetti, chicken wings, chicken and mushroom soup and ice tea for drinks, it was all good for six people and we like it!! After small funny conversation we plan to have a little walk just to subside our full tummy, but I let them know first that I need to go back home and the mall is closing as early as eight in the evening so there’s no place there that we can hang out at. After a few goodbyes I take my cab and went home, while the others are lurking around the park. Well that’s it, another day of fun with good friends. Surely I will miss spending Christmas Eve with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment