Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday is "ICE SKATING DAY".







Tuesday is "ICE SKATING DAY".

          I'm not good in everything because I'm super duper good!! ehem ehem! 
The first sentence of this blog is so ridiculous! Yes I'm just boosting my inner spirit that in time I would be a figure skater! ☺ I don't know what to do this Tuesday I just want to spend my time in something productive or something that make me feel free and happy. So this is it, I move my chair backward, step up go into closet wear my black leggings and gray sando and tie my shoelace. Ready and no turning back this could be a good time and a memorable one. It was my choice to go ice skating at S.M Mall of Asia with my parekoy Elaine and his future boyfriend hehe Tito Kenneth. Before getting into ice, we crash at my favorite burger restaurant "WHAM" to get some for our tummy. After that we head to the ice skating ring, it's hard and we’re gliding every time we try to move. We are having a hard time, while everyone is smoothly dancing their way around the ring. We spend two hours teaching how to balance ourselves yet we failed to do so. Bad it is, but there’s always another time for improvement, still first time experience is the best one. Today my arms are sore because of having a hard time sticking into the side walls so I won’t fall down into the ice floor woosh! So if you are a good skater hope you have a time to teach me the right one. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment