Thursday, January 10, 2013

u and me


       
                      Before I move to the different part of the world, I make a silly but cute art. It’s just a compilation of my thoughts when I receive the schedule of my flight. The first thing that I think of is U, I know it’s been half year since we decided to move on separately but it’s so obvious that I still have that burning feeling towards you. There’s so many things I wanted to ask and so many words that my mouth want to spill out on you. I know you’ve changed, your feelings changed, and many things have changed around us. But I’m still hoping that we could be good enough to be friends or more than that. Two years may give U enough time to find Urself, to know Urself more, to meet someone, to be free and to sum up Ur thoughts headed for the things around U, and also same to ME. I believe that everything happens for a reason, come what may our fate brings us, I know that God plans are best for us. Though in the end we may not have our happy ending being together, I know God will be there to give us something that we can cherish until the rest of our lives. Always remember that you’ll always be my special LUBS in my life and nothing could change that. I’m grateful to have you in my life, all the loves and kindness, all the pain and untold sacrifices is all worth it, because I know our love before was genuine like no other.





       

No comments:

Post a Comment