Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Techno World – where communication is free



-Viber
--What’s app
---Facebook
----Twitter
----Email
-----ETC.


Before I load up my mobile credit I try to question myself, “why I’m doing this?”
I barely use my mobile; I only need it when I require sending message to my boss and answering his calls. And other stuff like using it as an alarm clock and taking pictures of my desires. Since my field of work concerning on communication between different clients, guest and bosses, my lines should be always open and free anytime. That’s why I’m starting using some free application on my mobile to get in touch to those people. It’s free and easy to use as long as you have an internet connection, everything will work out well. For example, the application that I use is viber - this application allows you to have free messaging at the same time making phone calls, but make sure that the one you’re in contact with have the same application you have. You can also send pictures using this application, though this has a limit unlike other application where they can provide you things like sending videos, songs, word file, etc. But in my own opinion, this application is helpful in many ways, I can call abroad without using a cent for a long period of time and I can have unlimited messaging anytime with my family, so I can update them. 

So why load up when you can have it for free.



*I’m not promoting viber, I just want to write my thoughts about this stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment