Sunday, March 31, 2013

this ain't fairytale



That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around.


-------
I heard this song yesterday while I'm on my room waiting for my driver.
You know I'm thinking too much regarding the option we have for the situation where in.
There's too many what if's
and this is what I'm feeling
and this is one of my "what if"

- you making me feel special like a princess in those fairytale kids seen on the movie.
- what if, one time you just leave me because you’re so bored and I can't give you the intense feeling you always wanted.

- I was afraid that I will be the first one to feel the "love" thing. I get lost whenever this thing happens to me, and got too emotional when things turn out to be not in good terms as we planned and expect.
- Enjoying the Cloud 9 moment then suddenly fall hard to the ground.

- you got the upper hand now, and I trust with you with all I am.
- once you let me down, I'll make sure that there's no turning back.





* I should not thinking and writing about this, but there's always but...
I want to release what I have in my chest.
this is the only way for me to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment