Thursday, April 11, 2013

random shit


I was thinking of the dog as a subject of my next nonsense story.

Think 
----
Think
------
Think!!!!!!!!!!
______
Umhhhhh
 ------
Bummer
---------
Dinosaur
------------
Yeah
______

Telephone!!!!!

Yes, that’s it!

Tink!!! (With lighted bulb on the left side of my head)
___________

Office scenario:

(Well like the scenario of photocopier machine?. It will be like total copy cat)

Hmmmm
--Fuck

Let my brain work on that..
I need to freshen up and relax.
Phone, telephone, mobile – give me out of the office scenario!!!
Well I already visualize what I want to happen on my story, but the problem is, it’s like the same old story and it will not create an impact to the reader. So what now?
………………..
I can’t focus.
------
There’s lot of things in my head right now, the dog, the phone, the places to visit while they’re still cheap, Canon or Nikon?, car rental, my tubby tummy.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

--Ok I need to take a break, like half day please, and I will get back on you.
If destiny has plan for us, let it be, in not – well life sucks!
I’m back and my salad is bad – I don’t like fast-food salads – urggghhh well what? As if I have a choice.

Its 3:37 in the afternoon, my boss is back and I feel uncomfortable again – why?
1.    He is not on the mood.
2.    I don’t know if he eats his lunch already.
3.    He is not on the mood.

Another thing, my boss from my agency call me this morning and I told him that I am busy to have some conversation with him and he told me to give him a return call. I was thinking if I should do it because I don’t want to have a chit-chat with him – coz I don’t like him – I hate him.
I try to get the opinion of my boyfriend about this and he suggests that I should just drop him a call for some hi-hello thing in a professional manner. Well I try to give him a call but he is no longer on the office instead I send him a message at What’s app in an employee – employer state. 



To be continue……….






No comments:

Post a Comment